Conductivity Meter – Precision laboratory conductivity meter with TDS measurement mode, 1 to 3 points calibration, setup menu contains 7 optional parameters. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- This meter is suitable for routine measurements.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the calibration solutions.
- Selectable cell constant, temperature coefficient and TDS conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Setup menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Is an instrument that is used to measure the electrical current or conductivity of the solution.
- It measures the ability of the solution to pass or carry an electrical current derived from Ohm’s Law, which is simply the reciprocal of the resistance of the solution between two electrodes.
- A current will flow when the voltage is connected across a conductor, which is dependent on the resistance of the conductor.
- There two method of measuring conductivity of the solution; conducting senser- where the conductivity of the solution is measured by applying an alternating electrical current to the senser electrode immersed in a solution and measuring the resulting voltage, whereby the solution acts as the electrical conductor between the electrode.
- While in Inductive senser- the sensing element does not come in direct contact with the process.
- Conductivity meter measures the ability of the solution to conduct current with a measurement range of 0-2,000,000 µS depending on the capacity.
- Ions present in the liquid or solution are the ones that are responsible for conducting the current.